This ideal, high-performance shaft was developed based on prototype club impressions
and on data gathered from the feedback of the professional tour players.
A variation of weight and the flex is presented abundantly by each three characters.
Achieve strong trajectory which satisfy the needs of the serious golfers.
It was released under the concept of the club where professionals can actually use to flight through the tournament.
Many contracts pros have used it in the tournaments and achieved 13 wins on tours around the world in 2014.
- The evolution of the pull-style TA shaft
- This is a stiffer shaft, designed with a highly rigid mid-point and butt but milder rigidity in the end of the shaft. The design maintains the character of the TA shaft, while high-strength YARN Prepreg lamination controls mid-swing compression without altering flexural rigidity, enabling even greater distance with greater pull and ease of swing.
“The head really gets momentum—I’ve never seen a club that grabs the ball so well.”
- The evolution of the TC shaft,
offering both pull and control
- The evolution of the TC shaft, offering both pull and control
- This design maintains the character of the TA shaft, with hitting power at shaft mid-point, good ball grip and stiffness at the end, and ease of timing in the butt. The addition of high-strength YARN Prepreg lamination helps control swing delay due to shaft compression and curbs shaft flattening or loss of angle, enabling stable directionality and improved distance performance.
"The club has stronger pull, and surprisingly gets on the ball easily without slicing to the left. Distance and direction are both perfect."
- The evolution of the tenacious TZ shaft
- This design maintains the character of the TZ shaft, with high rigidity in the shaft mid-point and end, and milder rigidity in the butt. The addition of high-strength YARN Prepreg lamination helps control swing delay due to shaft compression and curbs shaft flattening and loss of angle. This results in an athlete’s shaft, with a stable return flex that allows for solid hitting without fear of hooking the ball to the left.
"My distance has improved thanks to the ease of timing and the ability to hit knowing the ball won’t go left."
- Used by many professtional golfers,
this prototype, designed to address their needs,
is now ready for the public. It emphasizes stable trajectory height and carry distance.
- Used by many professtional golfers, this prototype, designed to address their needs, is now ready for the public. It emphasizes stable trajectory height and carry distance.
- This specialized UT shaft features a host of features that meet the requirements of golfers playing on the most
challenging course settings. Designing the butt end with just the right mild degree of rigidity creates cutover timing,
improving playability and enhancing control. Providing greater rigidity in the shaft end versus the butt stabilizes
loft at impact and curbs variation in trajectory height and distance.
"It enables me to control trajectory the way I want to."